NCSA stands for Next College Student-Athlete. Founded in 2000, NCSA is an organization where you can learn everything you need to know about the college recruiting process. At NCSA, they use a term Athleadership which they define as empowering leaders through sports. The organization is based in Chicago Illinois. Chris Krause is the founder of NCSA and now he is also serving the company as its chief executive officer.
The organization hires coaches, scouts and former college athletes to make sure that candidates get the best learning experiences from them. The challenge of athletic recruiting is not easy. You should know that navigating college options is not something easy to do. Many people do recruit work at home. They think a lot about every aspect but still, they end up with so many questions in mind. This is where NCSA comes into play. Professionals working at NCSA know very well what recruiting experience is like. So you don’t have to worry about anything because NCSA uses advance online technology and proven recruiting methods which have helped thousands of students-athlete families so far. This is the only way you can take control of your recruiting process.
How to Login
NCSA can help you reach your goals. You have talent and everything and NCSA will plan things for you to make it happen. Recruits update academic, athletic and contact information through the digital platform of NCSA. Once the information is updated, recruits can see which coaches are interested in their information. You will be surprised to know that Team Edition offers real-time data and insights on player’s recruitment activities. NCSA has a variety of products which are used to make the recruiting process easy for families, college coaches and high school coaches.
Here is the login procedure.
- Launch your Internet browser and access the login page of NCSA.
- The login page looks like just any other login page and there is nothing different about it. You will enter your login information.
- The first field is username or email and the second field is password. You will enter your username or email in the first field and your password in the second field.
- You may check remember me option. It is recommended if you are using your home or personal computer. If you check the Remember Me option, you will not have to enter your username and password next you, login from the same computer.
- Click the orange colored Sign In button to log into your account.
Student-Athlete Sign In | NCSA Client Recruiting Management System