Air Canada, as you can guess from the name, is Canadian airline founded in 1937. It is the nation’s largest airline and its headquarters is located at Montreal, Quebec. You will dial 1-888-247-8862 phone number to speak with a live agent in Air Canada customer service. Press 1 if you want to speak with an agent and then stay on the line.
Take a look at the Air Canada phone system top-level menu below
- Press 1 to get flight arrival and departure information
- For any other kind of information, just stay on the line.
If you choose to press 1 in the menu above, then the automated phone system will ask some questions like
- Does the flight depart today? You will answer in Yes or No.
- Tell the flight number. Just say Continue if you don’t know the flight number
- Name the city the flight departs from.
Air Canada Customer Service Options
Following are Air Canada Customer Service options.
- Air Canada Phone Customer Service
- Air Canada Social Networks Support
- Air Canada Mail
Air Canada Phone Customer Service
- You will dial 1-800-361-8071 for hearing impaired reservations
- Dial 1-844-347-4268 if you are having an issue using an assistive technology tool.
- You can reach Star Alliance Convention Plus if you dial 1-800-361-7585
- Dial 1-866-689-8080 if you need password assistance
- Feel free to dial 1-855-281-1761 if you are having technical issues related to security code reset, or balance inquiries.
Air Canada Social Networks Support
- Air Canada has a Facebook page which you can use to send a message to a live representative.
- Air Canada can also be found on Twitter. Here you go
- Watch Air Canada videos on YouTube at
Air Canada Mail
You can write to Air Canada at the following address
P.O. Box 14000, Station Airport