cShare is an application which we use to share or exchange files between two devices. Those who have used cShare will surely agree that cShare is a great tool when it comes to sharing different kinds of files between devices. And the best thing about cShare is that it is easy to use unlike other apps of its kind which are often difficult to use. In this article we are going to tell you how you can get cShare for PC. Your device must be connected to Wi-Fi for this app to work appropriately. You can share almost all kinds of files such as images, documents, files, and apps etc.
Now the question is why we recommend cShare. It is because it offers ten times quicker speed than other tools and application of its kind. You must be very happy to hear that cShareapk is available for Android devices. And here we will show you how to get cShare for your PC.
As stated above that cShare is already available for Android device. But the problem is that the Windows version of cShare is still had not been released because of some reasons. So, it means that we need an application which can emulate an Android OS on your Windows PC. Such applications are called android emulators and there are plenty of them available from which you can choose. Below we will show you how to download and install cShare using two best Android emulators which are Bluestacks and Nox app player.
- Go to www.bluestacks.com to download Bluestacks on your Windows PC or simple Google “Bluestacks for PC”. You will download .exe file on your system.
- Now run the exe file to install the application on your system.
- Wait for the installation procedure to finish. You will have to login to the app using your Gmail account. It is because you must have a Google account in order to access the Play Store.
- Next, you will download the cShareapk file. Make sure that you download the file from a secure and trusted source. There may be many sites offering cShareapk download links but you need to be very careful.
- Open the cShareapk file you just downloaded. On Bluestacks home page, click on APK button and select the cShareapk file you have downloaded from your computer.
- When the app opens, click the install button and the app will start downloading. Once the installation is complete, you can run the app on your Windows PC.
Using Nox App Player
- Nox app player is an emulator. Download it on your system
- Run Nox player on your system and download the cShareapk
- Open the downloaded apk file by clicking the apk button and install it on Nox emulator.
- Wait for the app to install and when it does you can use cShare on your Windows PC.
Here are some of the features of cShare
- You can use it to transfer files between two devices wirelessly.
- It transfers files faster than Bluetooth
- Auto backup features
- Multiplayer games available.
- CSahre can be used to transfer files like images, documents, videos, and apps etc.
- The app supports multiple languages.