Facebook, without any doubt, is the world’s favorite social networking service. According to recent figures, there are more than two billion active monthly users of Facebook. The best thing about Facebook is that it can be used on a number of devices such as PC, laptop, tablets, and smartphones. Mark Zuckerberg founded Facebook with his friends when he was a student at Harvard College. Facebook received the attention of the users immediately after its launch. People using Facebook can make new friends.
Related: How to Download Twitter Videos
People can send and receive messages from their Facebook friends. It is not only the exchange of messages but they can also exchange photos, videos, links, news, information and much more. The founder Mark Zuckerberg is now the chairman and chief executive officer of the company and Sheryl Sandberg is the chief operations officer of Facebook. Instagram and WhatsApp are the subsidiaries of Facebook.
Downloading Facebook Videos
Below we will show you how to download Facebook videos easily and quickly.
- First of all, you will open facebook on your computer. If you are not logged in already, log in now.
- Now find the video you want to download and save on your computer to watch later.
- Once you have found the video, right click on the video and choose Show Video URL at the bottom of the drop-down menu. It will open a small pop-up box which contains Facebook video’s link in it.
- Just copy the link using the right click button and then selecting Copy from the menu that appears.
- There are third-party websites which can be used to download Facebook videos. In this case, we will use Savefrom website which allows user download videos from Facebook. Go to https//en.savefrom.net website.
- Ther you will see just insert a link text box. Paste the link in the text box by right-clicking and then choosing Paste from the menu that appears. Wait for a moment until video preview icon appears below the text field.
- Click the green colored Download button which is below the video’s preview Window. The video will start downloading into the default Downloads folder.
- Savefrom always assigns the best video quality to your downloads so you don’t have to worry about the quality of the videos you download from using Savefrom.
There are also other third-party tools like Savefrom which you can use. Most of them operate just like Savefrom.
Download Facebook Videos on Chrome
To download videos from Facebook on Chrome, follow these simple steps.
- Log in to your Facebook account and play the video that you want to download.
- Right click on the video.
- Copy the link address/link URL from the menu that opens on right click.
- Now paste the copied link into the new Chrome tab.
- The video will appear alone in the browser. Play the video
- Right click on it and you’ll see a download video option. Click on it and the video will get downloaded.
Facebook Video Downloader Online
Online Facebook Video Downloader