Hewlett-Packard Company or simply HP is an American company founded in 1939. The Palo Alto based company is known for providing hardware components and software-related services.
HP is helping companies and businesses serve better by providing them high-quality information technology related products like computers, notebooks, laptops, printers, calculators, tablets, servers and much more. HP acquired many other technology companies in the past. For instance, it bought Compaq, which was also a computer hardware company, in 2002. The products and services of Hewlett-Packard are popular worldwide.
HP P2035 Laser Driver
HP first introduced inkjet and laser printers for the desktop in 1984. Now lase printers are popular and used worldwide because of their high quality texts and graphics. P2035 is a laser printer model developed by HP. The model has been discontinued now but those who bought it are still using it.
People often ask about downloading and installing HP P2035 driver. We know that you are here to learn about the process of downloading HP P2035 driver for your Windows PC or laptop. Don’t worry, we will not keep you waiting long to get what you want. In this article, we will show you the detailed process of downloading HP P2035 Laser driver. We will be accessing the official website of HP to download HP P2035 Laser driver.
Below we have provided the process of downloading the HP P2035 in detail.
- Open a new tab in your browser and enter the following link in the Web browser
The link given above is a direct link to the page where you can find what you want.
- There you will see that the file size of the driver is just 5.2MB so space should not be a problem for you. The available version is 20120627 and you can use it for P2035 and P2035n models of HP laser printers. You can also see that the release date of the driver is Jan 16, 2015.
- The driver you are going to download is a GDI plug and play package which offers basic printing functions. If you want more information about the HP P2035 driver, click on the Details button or you can also download the Read Me file by clicking on the Associate Files button next to the Details button.
- Now click the blue colored Download button to download the HP P2035 driver onto your system.
- Go to the folder you have specified for downloading files and locate the downloaded driver and install it.
HP LaserJet P2035 Printer series Driver Downloads. A step by step educational guide to download the latest driver, firmware, and software for your HP LaserJet drivers free of cost for your HP Computing and Printing products for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows XP, 32bit computer pc, and laptop.