Kindle Fire HD is a tablet offered by Amazon. You must have used tablets manufactured by different companies like Apple, Samsung, HP, Dell and many others. Amazon’s Kindle Fire is also a tablet just like other tablets you have used. Snapchat, on the other hand, is a multimedia messaging app which is used worldwide. People use the app to share their beautiful pictures with their friends and family members.
Snapchat app was first released in 2011 and is also available for Android and iOS devices. Here, we are talking about Amazon’s Kindle Fire tablets. We know that those who have not used Kindle Fire are anxious to know if they can use Snapchat on it. Above we said that Snapchat app is available for Android and iOS which means that you can download the app from the Google Play Store and the App Store. Kindle Fire also use Android operating systems which means that you can you download any android app on Kindle Fire. But there is a little problem here. Kindle Fire has Amazon Appstore instead of the Play Store. And Snapchat is not available on the Amazon Appstore.
Snapchat for Kindle Fire
Now you know that Snapchat is not available in the Amazon Appstore. So now what. You don’t need to worry about it because there is a way around. In this article, we will show you how to get Snapchat on Kindle Fire tablet. We will use a technique called “sideloading” to download Snapchat for Kindle Fire. You just need to do as instructed in the steps given below. If you have followed the given steps correctly, you will be able to download and install Snapchat on your Kindle Fire tablet.
- You will start things by unlocking your Kindle Fire HD. Swipe from the top of the screen to get the notification tray.
- Touch More and choose “Devices” and switch “Allow installation of application from unknown sources” to the “On” position.
- Now you will download the Snapchat APK file to your computer.
- Install a File Manager on your tablet from Amazon Appstore.
- Copy the Snapchat apk you download on your computer to your Kindle Fire. First, you need to connect your Kindle to your computer to make it work. Disconnect the Kindle form computer when you have successfully copied Snapchat apk.
- Open the file manager you downloaded on Kindle Fire. Locate the Snapchat and open it. Install the app and start using it.
Get Snapchat on Kindle Fire Tablet | Fire Tablet Help