Helix Jump is an interesting game for those who love playing bouncing ball games. The game is all about controlling the bouncing ball through the helix tower. The game caught the attention of the users in a very short period of time which shows how popular the game is these days. There is a small tip which you will find very useful when playing the game, just avoid red spots as they are dangerous.
The game, Helix Jump, is developed by VOODOO. The players of the game are required to bring the ball without ending levels. You will love this colorful game. Helix Jump has something in it which makes players keep playing it for hours. VODOO originally developed to be played on smartphones and PC version of the game is not released yet. But you are here to learn how to get Helix Jump for PC Windows 10/8/8.1/7/XP/Vista computer and laptop. So, we will not disappoint you.
Downloading and Installing Helix Jump for PC
Your smartphone gives you a limited view but playing Helix Jump on PC is really a great fun. Previously, smartphone games were only limited to smartphones but now there are ways to play such games on PCs. Windows 10 users can get the game from Microsoft store but what about those who are not using Windows 10. The procedure given below can be used to download and install the game on other versions of Windows as well as on Mac OS/OSx. We will be using an android emulator such as Bluestacks or Nox player.
The detailed procedure is given below.
- The very first thing you need to do is download and install Bluestacks on your Windows PC.
- Launch Bluestacks and open Google Play Store by clicking on its icon.
- You will be prompted to log in using your Gmail account. Go ahead and login.
- Next, you will search Helix Jump on the Play Store. Locate the app from the search results, select it and install it.
- When it finishes the installation, open the app and start playing the game.
Features of Helix Jump
Let’s take a look at some of the features of Helix Jump.
- It is a very colorful game and this is why we are sure that you will love playing it on your computer screen.
- The game is both simple and challenging.
- Score as much higher as you can because it is a single player game and you need to beat your own highest score.
- You don’t have to pay anything to download the game because it is free.
- When you skip more than one jumble, you earn bonus points.
Get Helix Jump – Microsoft Store