Instagram has become the world’s largest photo-sharing site. The photo-sharing service immediately gained the attention of users worldwide after its launch in 2010. Two years later in 2012 Facebook bought Instagram for $1 billion. Instagram is also popular because it is available for a number of operating systems such as Windows 10, Android, Windows 10 Mobile, and iOS. Read 243 best instagram captions.
Most of the people use Instagram on their smartphones. Instagram app can be easily downloaded from the Google Play Store, App Store and Windows Store for Android, iPhone/iPad, and Windows phones.
- WhatsApp Profile Photo Size
- Twitter Cover Photo Size
- Skype Profile Photo Size
- Facebook Cover Photo Size
Instagram is a photo sharing network which is already have been joined by one billion people. Now you can instantly share your beautiful photos to the world using the platform provided by Instagram. You just have to create an account on Instagram to register yourself and once you are registered you can start sharing your pictures with your friends, followers and family members. You can also choose to connect your Instagram account with Facebook which is the largest social networking service with more than two billion users. From this you can guess the number of audiences you can reach by simply creating an account on Instagram.
Instagram Cover Photo Size
Before you start sharing your beautiful moments with your Facebook friends and family members, we must tell you about the guidelines you need to follow regarding your Instagram cover photo size. Make sure that you follow these guidelines to have the best experience using Instagram.
Let’s take a look at the profile image guidelines first.
- 110 x 110 is the visible size on your profile when using Instagram on your smartphone. But the size is larger when using Instagram on Web. Some people recommend using pictures which are 180 x 180 (180 pixels wide by 180 pixels tall.)
- Aspects to maintain -1:1 &
- You must use square image for profile because Instagram have made it compulsory now.
- You should also know that your cover photo is a collage of your uploaded Instagram photos. In other words, we can say that it is a live photo stream of the images you have been sharing on Instagram, randomly picked by Instagram.
- 161 x 161 is the visible part size of thumbnails.
- And for thumbnails, aspect ratio is 1:1
- 1080 x 1080 is for single photo size.
- 510 x 510 is for feed photo.
- Aspect ratio 1:1