Some people say that it is difficult to talk to a live person in Microsoft customer service. But it is not true. You can speak with a live person in Microsoft customer service by dialing 1-877-696-7786. After dialing the number, you need to press 3, 6 and 6 at the first, second and third prompt respectively. Then just stay on the line, and you will be connected to a live customer service agent.
There are other options available which you can use.
- Press 1, if you have questions before buying anything from Microsoft.
- You will press 2, for order status billing and shipping.
- Press 3 for technical support.
When you press 3 in the above menu, you will get the following options in the submenu.
- Have questions about Xbox? Press 1 or just say Xbox.
- Say “Surface” if you need to ask anything about Surface products
- Press 3 or say Office if you have questions about Office.
- For Windows related questions, you will say Windows or press 4
- Press 5 or say “cell phones” for questions related to cell phones.
- If there is anything else, you want to ask then just say “other” or press 6.
Below is the sub-menu which you will get when press 6 in the above menu.
- Press 1 for questions about Internet Explorer
- For questions related to Microsoft Band, press 2
- Press 3 if you have questions about MSN.
- Press 4, 5 or 6 for questions related to Outlook, One Drive or Other respectively.
Following are the Microsoft customer service options.
- Microsoft Phone Customer Service
- Microsoft Social Networks Support
- Microsoft Help Center
Microsoft Phone Customer Service
- Use the following link to find the global customer service phone numbers.
- Go to the following page for Microsoft Store Sales and Customer Support phone.
Social Networks Support
- Visit Microsoft Facebook page at
- You can send messages to live customer service representative on Twitter at
- Visit the Microsoft YouTube page for videos