Northland Community & Technical College is a community college. Founded in 1971, Northland email login account has served and is still serving the educational needs of thousands of students. Four years later, the present facility was opened. It was 2003 when Northland Community & Technical College was merged with Northland Community and Technical College of Thief River Falls.
Currently, there are more than four thousand students enrolled in different programs and courses offered at Northland Community & Technical College. Nearly forty-five percent of the total students are full-time students. The college has more than two hundred faculty members and around one hundred and forty staff members. The average annual cost at Northland College is near fifty-five hundred dollars.
How to Login
People often ask about the login procedure of Northland Email Account. There are different types of users who use Northland email. Before we tell you about the login procedure, there are few things you need to keep in mind. You must not share your password with anyone and no one at the college will ask you for your login credentials.
You need to be very sure about your StartID and password and you must enter correct login information otherwise you will not be able to login. Those who are not yet activated their StarIDA and password are required to visit the StartID Self Service Portal in order to get their account information. You can only use your Northland email account to send email to other Northland email account holders. It is because spam filters may block your emails sent from other email services like Yahoo, Gmail, etc.
Now we will show you how to login to your Northland email account.
- Launch your Internet browser and access the Student Sign In page at outlook.com/student.northlandcollege.edu
- Wait for the login page to open. Enter your Star ID, click Next and then enter your password to login to your Northland Email.
The login procedure for employees of Northland College is different. If you are an employee, you will follow the login instructions given below.
- Turn on your computer and launch your internet browser. You can use any Web browser installed on your computer.
- Enter the following address in the address bar of your browser. northlandcollege.edu/eservices/email/
- It will open a page that contains sign in links for students and employees.
- You need to click the blue colored Employee Email Sign In button below Employee Sign In.
- Enter your login information i.e. start ID and password.
- Click the Sign In button.
Email Sign-In · Northland Community & Technical College