To check your call history, you need to sign in to your Ufone account from your desktop computer or mobile phone. In this guide, we will show you how to view Ufone call history, usage and remaining minutes easily and quickly.
- Ufone Customer Service Helpline
- Ufone Login Self Care Portal
- SMS Packages Ufone 2018
- Ufone 3G Internet Packages 2018
Ufone Account Login
If you already have an account with Ufone self-care portal, then follow these simple steps to go to your account to check call history and other information.
- First of all, go to https://www.ufone.com/self-care/login/
- Enter Username / Email / Mobile Number
- Enter password and click Sign in button to access your account.
- To reset your forgotten password, click Forgot password.
To create your new Ufone account, just follow these simple steps.
- Firstly, open Ufone account registration page by clicking this link https://www.ufone.com/self-care/register/
- Provide your first name, phone number, email address, CNIC/Passport No in the given text fields.
- Now choose a strong password and re-write the password
- Finally, click Continue button to finish the new account registration process.
With Ufone account, you can manage all your subscriptions and view their details such as FnF Numbers, PIN/PUCK Details, Address Change, Blocking, Billing & Credit Details, Transaction Details, Duplicate Bill, Dill Delivery Details, Bill Payment, SMS, data and voice bundles. For more details, you can visit Ufone login or registration pages or helpline support.
Ufone Customer Service
To talk to Ufone customer service representative, please visit this page.