In this article, we are going to show you how complete guide about Ufone international recharge and how Pakistanis living in other countries can send credit to their Ufone friends and family members from designated outlets, ATM, Kiosk, Web or even handsets.
- How to Recharge Ufone Online
- Ufone Customer Care Numbers
- Ufone Login Self Care Portal
- How to Check Ufone Call History
Ufone is one of the mobile telecom operators operating in Pakistan. The company is owned by Etisalat. Ufone has more than twenty-one million subscribers in Pakistan. And then there are Ufone users who live outside Pakistan. Our people living outside Pakistan prefer using Ufone to stay in touch with family members and loved ones because they know that Ufone offers best International calling and SMS rates and packages as compared to other mobile telecom companies.
They can also visit the following sites.
It will be unfair if we don’t mention the Ufone partners. It is impossible without them
- Transfer To™ – www.transfer-to.com
- ding* – www.ding.com
- Prepay National – www.prepaynation.com
- Tranglo™ – www.tranglo.com
- SwissClear Global – www.sissclearglobal.com
- ValuePLUS Computer Systems Ltd – www.topup4you.com
Phone to Phone Transfer
Read the following to find out Pakistanis living in other countries can send recharge to who
- Now Pakistanis in Saudi Arabia can send their Top-up credits to their friends and family members.
- They can send transfer to any Ufone number.
- Go to Create Message and type 133 and the mobile number you want to transfer to and then amount reference. Here the amount reference can be 1, 2, or 3. Send the message to 801500
For instance, you want to send PKR 1000 to phone number 03312583631. So you will send the following message to 801500.
This message will send PKR 500 and you can use any phone to send the message.
Here amount reference 1 and 2 represent PKR 100 and PKR 250.
- For Ezetop, you can visit www.ezetop.com
- MoreMagic offers an online top-up facility which you can avail at www.etopuponline.com
- Tranglo also offers an online top-up facility which you can avail at www.gloreload.com
You can register for free if you want to send credit to your friends and family members. Just fill out your details online. If you do everything right, you will receive a confirmation email containing a line to activate your account. You will select a country and mobile operator you need to send credit to. Finally, you will be able to send credit to any Ufone mobile.
- For ValuePlus, go to www.topup4you.com and there you can recharge Ufone. You can access the site from any country.
- There are Transfer-to retaile outlets like ezetop, MoreMagicor Prepay Nation in selected countries.
- They will tell you about the currency being handed over in PKR.
- It will instantly transfer the amount into the respective account in Pakistan.
There are more than two thousand retailers around the world through which ValuePlus service is delivered. Majority of these retailers is based in countries like KSA, Bahrain, United States, Spain, South Korea, Kuwait, UAE, Italy, UK and a few other countries.
Self Service Kiosk
The recharge is available at more than 730 AXS and over 100 iNETS kiosks. You can find the location of kiosks at