Ufone offers several bill payment ways to recharge your mobile. But in this article, we will discuss how to recharge or top up your prepaid and postpaid phone online using debit/credit card.
- Ufone Helpline
- Ufone Login or Sign Up
- SMS Packages Ufone 2018
- Ufone Call Packages 2018
- Ufone 3G Internet Packages 2018
Before starting the process, it is important to mention that, in order to get your Ufone account recharge online, you need to contact your Bank for activation of E-commerce service against your Debit (ATM) or Credit card. So, after activation the service, you will be able to use your debit or credit card to recharge your balance online.
- Go to https://www.ufone.com/recharge/
- Enter your mobile number and click submit button as shown in the screenshot
- In the next screen, select a product from the available options (Prepaid Recharge, Super Card Plus 599, Super Card 520, Mini Super Card Plus 299, Super Minutes 100, and Super Internet 100) in the drop-down
- Next, enter recharge amount
- Enter you Ufone account password
- If you don’t have an account with Ufone, register to continue
- Next, follow the process and provide your card information.
This online bill payment service can be used for both prepaid and postpaid balance recharge. Please keep in mind that Ufone does not detect any hidden or additional charges for using this facility.
- You can transfer maximum PKR 10,000 and minimum PKR 100 amount on your mobile number.
- Only 5 transactions are allowed per user per month.
- You can not use more than two credit or debit cards against a single login account.
- In order to file a complaint dial 333 from your Ufone number
- Before starting the online recharge process, make sure to stay connected to your internet connection. Also, your number must be registered with Ufone self-care portal. If you do not have an account, you can register before going to start the procedure.
- This service can be used only on the website. You cannot use online recharge on your phone.