A comprehensive guide about Zong 2G, 3G and 4G internet packages daily, weekly, monthly, 15 days, 24 hours, and night internet package settings. Subscribe or unsubscribe code and step by step process.
- Jazz 3G and 4G Internet Packages
- Ufone Daily, Weekly, and Monthly Internet
- Telenor Internet Packages 2018
- Zong 3G 4G Internet Packages 2018
Zong’s buckets are getting popularity as they are designed to fit your needs. There are daily, weekly and monthly Internet packages from which you can choose. The best thing is that the charges of subscribing to these packages are affordable and you can enjoy using Internet without getting your monthly budget disturbed.
Zong Offers and Packages
Below we have listed popular Zong 2G, 3G and 4G prepaid and postpaid internet packages.
- 1 Zong Prepaid Internet Packages
- 1.1 1- Daily Internet Package
- 1.2 2 – Weekly Internet Package
- 1.3 3- Monthly Internet Package
- 1.4 4- All in 1 Internet Packages
- 1.5 5 – Social Internet Packages
- 1.6 6 – Other Internet Packages
- 1.7 7 – Zong Internet Data Share Package
- 1.8 8 – Facebook Flex
- 1.9 9 – Facebook Free Basics
- 1.10 10 – UC Browser Bundle
- 2 Zong Postpaid Internet Packages
- 3 Zong 4G Internet SIM Packages
Zong Prepaid Internet Packages
Below are the Zong prepaid packages.
1- Daily Internet Package
Currently, Zong is offering two daily internet packages from which you can choose.
- Daily Basic Bucket – Price Rs. 15 – Volume 100 – Validity 1 Day – Activation code *6464#
- Daily Data Max Bucket – Price Rs. 35 – Volume 500 – Validity 1 Day
You need to dial *6464# for tariff activation menu and you can check the remaining data by dialing *102#. Remember, when the bundle expires you will be charged out of bundle rate of Rs 1/MB.
2 – Weekly Internet Package
Currently, Zong is offering Weekly Premium and Super Weekly Internet packages and charges for subscribing to these packages are given below.
- Weekly Premium Bucket – Price Rs. 70 – Volume 700 MB – Validity 7 Days
- Super Weekly Bucket – Price Rs. 100 – Volume 2 GB – Validity 7 Days
3- Monthly Internet Package
Take a look at the following monthly internet packages.
- Mini 150 Bucket – Rs. 50 – 150 MB – 30 Days
- Basic 500 Bucket – Rs. 150 – 500 MB – 30 Days
- Premium 2 GB Bucket – Rs. 300 – 2 GB – 30 Days
- Monthly Premium 6 GB – Rs. 600 – 6 GB – 30 Days
- Premium 10 GB Bucket – Rs. 1800, 10 GB – 30 Days
For tariff activation menu, you will dial *6464 and you can check the remaining balance by dialing *102#.
4- All in 1 Internet Packages
As the name ‘All in 1’ suggests, this package includes SMS, on-net minutes and off-net minutes.
- All in 1 Daily – Rs. 20 – Volume 40 MB + 40 Mins(on-net), 4 Mins(off-net), 400 SMS
- All in 1 Weekly – Rs. 150 – Volume 500 MB + 500 Mins(on-net), 40 Mins(off-net), 500 SMS
- All in 1 Monthly – Rs. 500 – Volume 1500 + 1500 Mins(on-net), 150 Mins(off-net), 1500 SMS
If you like the package and you want it, then dial *6464# and press 4.
5 – Social Internet Packages
Social Internet packages are introduced keeping in mind the increased usage of Facebook, Twitter, and WhatsApp.
- Social Pack (Facebook, WhatsApp, and Twitter) – Rs. 10 – Volume 100 MB – Validity 1 Day
- Classified Pack (Daraz, Kaymu etc) – Rs. 5 – Volume 50 MB – Validity 1 Day
- Facebook Daily – Rs. 5 – Volume 50 MB – Validity 1 Day
- WhatsApp Daily – Rs. 15 – Volume 500 MB – Validity 1 Day
- Twitter Daily – Rs. 2 – Volume 20 MB – Validity 1 Day
You need to dial *6464# for tariff activation menu and to know the remaining balance you will dial *102#. Remember, if you don’t subscribe to any data bundle and then you use the Internet, you will be charged Rs. 4+Tax.
6 – Other Internet Packages
Besides those we discussed above, there are some other Internet packages such as Good Night Offer, Day Time Offer, and WhatsApp Daily Bundle.
- Good Night Offer – Rs. 12+Tax/day – 2GB – 1am to 9 am – Sub code SMS “gno” to 6464 and “unsub gno” to 6464
- Daytime Offer – Rs. 12+Tax/day – 1GB – 4am to 4pm – SMS “dto” to 6464 and “unsub dto” to 6464
- WhatsApp Daily – Rs. 15 + t/Day – 300MB – 1 Day – To subscribe Dial *4#
- Monthly 5 GB Bucket – Rs. 500 – Volume 5 GB – Validity 30 Days
- Monthly 10 GB Bucket – Rs. 900 – Volume 10 GB – Validity 30 Days
You can subscribe to the package by dialing *6464#. There are three steps of subscription. In the first step, you will create a group, next you will subscribe to bundle and then you will add people you want to share your data bundle with. Both group owner, as well as group members, can check the remaining data by dialing *6464*5# ->4 ->1 and *6464*5# ->4 ->1.
8 – Facebook Flex
Now with Facebook Flex, you use Facebook even when you are running out of credit. You can easily switch between Data mode and Free mode of Facebook. When you switch to free mode, you can do many things like posting statuses, likes, comments, chat, check-ins and send friend requests. But if you want to view videos and photos then you will have to switch to Data Mode. Remember when you switch to Data Mode then you are charged as per your data plan.
9 – Facebook Free Basics
Zong has collaborated with Facebook to launch a joint initiative of Free Basics in Pakistan. The purpose of this initiative is to give people access to a number of free services like education, sports, health, news etc. Any Internet browser can be used to access free Facebook or you can also use Facebook app for Android.
10 – UC Browser Bundle
If you are UC Browser users then Zong has an Internet Package to offer you. UC Browser as the name suggests is an Internet browser. You can only avail this offer if you use UC Browser Bundle.
- UC Browser Bundle – Rs.5+Tax/Day – 20MB + Extra 20MB Free on 1st time Subscription – 1 Day
Dial *102# to know the remaining usage. You can unsub anytime by sending ‘Unsub UC’ to 6464.
Zong Postpaid Internet Packages
Below are the postpaid packages Zong offers to its postpaid customers.
- Monthly Mini – 150 MB, Rs.50 150 MB Till End of Billing Cycle *567#
- Monthly Basic – 500 MB, Rs.150 500 MB Till End of Billing Cycle *567#
- Monthly Premium – 1GB,Rs.250 1 GB Till End of Billing Cycle *567#
- Monthly Premium – 2GB, Rs.350 2 GB Till End of Billing Cycle *567#
- Monthly Premium – 4GB, Rs.500 4 GB Till End of Billing Cycle *567#
- Monthly Premium – 10GB, Rs.1800 10 GB Till End of Billing Cycle *567#
- Monthly Premium Plus- 20 GB, Rs.3500 20 GB Till End of Billing Cycle *567#
- Basic Add on Rs.10, 100 GB Till End of Billing Cycle *567#
Zong 4G Internet SIM Packages
Above we discussed various 4G Internet packages offered by Zong. In fact, Zong has also launched a dedicated SIM for this purpose. You just have to insert the SIM into your phone and start using the Internet. The SIM can be used with phones, tablets, laptops and other devices which are compatible with Internet. If it sounds interesting, then go and get your SIM from the nearest franchise. If you are using a dual SIM phone then make sure that you have inserted the SIM into 3G/4G slot. Most of the dual SIM phones have one 3G/4G slot. Remember, the Zong 4G SIM is a 4G SIM and you will have lightning fast speed of 4G if you are using a 4G device.
- 3GB 1 Month Bundle 3 500 1 Month
- 10GB 1 Month Bundle 10 800 1 Month
- 24GB 1 Month Bundle 24 1500 1 Month
- 50GB 1 Month Bundle 50 2500 1 Month
- 3 Month Bundle 3GB/Month 1000 3 Months
- 3 Month Bundle 10GB/Month 1800 3 Months
- Day Time Offer (DTO) 1GB/Day (9 am-4 pm) – 500 As per bundle
- Good Night Offer (GNO) 1GB/Night 200 As per bundle
Zong keeps introducing new and exciting Internet packages. We will keep writing about it and you should come back to find more information about Zong 2G, 3G & 4G Internet packages.